Introducing the CME Xkey mobile keyboard!
The XKey25 and XKey37 is made for teachers and students of all ages and skill levels .This ultra slim keyboard is multiplatform and works right out of the box on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, Chromebook or desktop computers. Your Students will spend their time working on their material and without limitations, from the classroom to their living room and everywhere in between; this keyboard brings professional performance and outstanding applications such as:
- Composition & Arrangements
- Data Entry for music notation
- Sequencing & Accompaniment
- Low Power Consumption
- Chain up to 7 units to one iPad, Tablet, Laptop or Desk Top Product DescriptionThe keyboard features 25 or 37 fullsize keys in a traditional layout within a slim molded aluminum frame. Each key is connected to a velocity sensitive pressure sensor that can transmit 128 levels of programmable MIDI data with polyphonic aftertouch control. This allows for more expressive and realistic playing techniques.
Be In Complete Control
To adjust important settings such as sensitivity, velocity, timing on the xkey, and much more you must download the XKey Plus app
Using the XKey Plus iPad application from the Apple App store, you can customize the controller by programming MIDI assignments to the keys and setting up to four userdefined velocity curves. Once configured, these settings can be saved to nonvolatile memory within the keyboard and retained for future use.
The body of the Xkey is housed into a piece of molded aluminum. The thickness is merely .62 in. Weighing at around 1.3 lbs, the Xkey is even lighter than the iPad. With the slim and light form factor of the Xkey, it can be completely put into standard size backpack. Xkey not only inherited the essence of the piano keyboard, also succeeded beyond the limits of traditional music keyboard design that with the rugged and lightweight mobile features perfectly together.
Professional Standard Keys
The key layout of Xkey follows exactly octave range of traditional piano in accordance with professional keyboard player’s finger memories and playing habits. Aluminum grille is used to clearly separate each key in order to ensure that the player can locate key positions while playing blindly on the keyboard. The structure of each individual key is designed in such a way that the entire key moves down at the same level when it is pressed at any part on the key. Such design gives unified sense of touch to the player.
Under each key and button, there is a customized pressure sensor connects to the intelligent circuit board with highprocessing power. The intelligent circuit board produces details of the performances at very low power consumption. Such details including the 128step full range of velocity intensity and the corresponding polyphonic aftertouch control, up to 16,000step pitchbend control, and real time response speed manipulation.
CME Xkey Ultraslim USB Controller Keyboard Features:
- An ultraslim and fullfeatured MIDI controller keyboard you can take anywhere
- Precision cut aluminum frame provides natural key separation for 25 fullsized keys
- Key design depresses evenly for added playability
- Advanced sensing technology provides 128 levels of velocity sensitivity and full polyphonicaftertouch
- Highresolution pitch bend modulation buttons utilize continuous MIDI control data
- Octave up and down buttons give you access to an extended note range
- Fully USB bus powered and firmware updatable via USB
- Small enough to fit in virtually any backpack, laptop case, or midsize iPad case
- Classcompliant USB provides full plugandplay compatibility with most operating systems,including iOS (via the Apple Camera Connection Kit)
CME specializes in producing the best in digital music instruments (DMI). This company’s DMI solutions have been used in over 56 countries around the world, and supported by international musicians. CME’s flagship product, the Xkey, is considered a leading standing in mobile DMI platforms. Get highquality music whenever you want, wherever you are!